RICO BRIQUETTE MACHINE Manufacturers
Biomass Briquette are a bio fuel substitute to coal and charcoal. They are one of the best solutions in a developing country like India where sources of energy are not widely available.
BRIQUETTE are perfect to use in boilers and are completely safe to environment. Manufactured from green waste and other organic waste from farms, field and industries briquettes find great and wide importance in electricity production, heat production and cooking fuel.
The raw material (husk, baggage, municipal solid waste, agricultural waste) are compressed into briquettes by a briquette press machine in order to burn longer and to make the transportation easier. Briquettes have added advantage over charcoal because they do not have large concentration of carbonaceous material and thus produce low net greenhouse gasses that pollute the environment.
Advantages of setting Briquette plant
- 100% deprecation of total value in first year under section: solid agro waste
- Solid fuel briquettes are completely exempted from Excise Duty
- Installation of this Plant is given top priority and granted several incentives by the Government of
- Under section 80 JJA clause 51, 100% tax exemption is granted for first five years.
- Several states in India also granted Sales tax exemption on setting of Briquette Press Machine
Some industries where setting of Briquette Plant set up is advantages
- Brick lins
- Ceramic units
- Paper mills
- Spinning mills
- Chemical plants and Food processing units
- Dairy Industry
- Leather industry
- Textile industry and Dyeing House
- Bio electric power plant
We are well known for our quality products and best at Briquetting Press, Briquetting Press Machine, Biomass Briquetting, Briquetting Plant, Briquettes Press, Briquette Manufactures, Briquette Exporters, Rajkot, India.
Briquetting Machine | Briquette Press Machine | Biomass briquettes Plants | Biomass Briquettes